Hannoband® - 3E BG1
At least two integrated functional membranes make this tape an outstanding performer for dry connection joints. The membranes create a barrier effect on the side with the diffusion stress.
Through MPA Bau Hannover, HANNO obtained proof that the new high-performance membranes adapt to moisture. Hannoband®-3E BG1 is more diffusion proof on the moist side than on the dry side. This causes moisture to be carried out of the joint. This principle works in the typical winter situation as defined by RAL, i.e., “tighter inside than outside“ and also during the reverse diffusion in the warm season. This ensures a drying effect throughout the year.
- Meets the requirements of the installation guideline issued by RAL Gütegemeinschaften Fenster und Haustüren e.V.
- Convincing performance for dry connection joints
- B1 DIN 4102
- heavy rain tightness to 1050 Pa in accordance with EN 1027, airtight an ≤ 0,1
- Weighted joint sound insulation value RST,W 58 dB (not plastered over)
- Economical with fewer products and saving of time
- Tested by well-known independent institutes